Being an aspiring photographer, you must know how to fix blurry pictures. The aim of every photographer is to take high-quality pictures. Taking a clear, focused photo in motion isn’t possible every time. This can be due to wrong camera settings and editing. Luckily, camera technology has improved our photos so much over the years. In today’s post, I will tell you how to fix blurry pictures on iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC. There are several apps and tools that can help you to improve your blurry pictures. Let’s now check out how to fix blurry pictures on different devices without wasting much time.
How To Fix Blurry Pictures On iPhone?
Using the following methods, you can easily learn how to fix blurry pictures in detail.
- By Using Snapseed
- By Using Remini
- By Using Adobe Lightroom
- By Using Adobe Photoshop
- By Using Paint.net
- By Using AVCLabs Photo Enhancer
All these applications can be downloaded from Apple Store and PlayStore. Snapseed and Adobe Lightroom are easy to use, free, and very helpful for fixing blurry pictures on iOS and Android devices.
Let us now check out how to fix blurry pictures Snapseed more in detail.
Fix Blurry Pictures By Using Snapseed
Snapseed is a very popular photo editing app. Follow these steps to learn how to fix blurry pictures on iPhone 11.
- On your device, download and launch Snapseed.
- On this app, tap on + to edit a blurry photo.
- Move towards the bottom of your screen to tap on Tools.
- From the Tools pop-up menu, tap on Details.
- Again move towards the bottom of your screen to tap on the selections option.
- Now, scroll down to tap on Sharpen.
- Then, use the slider to adjust your photo.
- Tap on the checkmark symbol once you’re finished making changes.
- Lastly, tap on the download option to save the edited photo to your device for free.
There are lots of other great mobile apps out there that can help you to edit your photos with blurry shots. Let’s now check out the other fix blurry pictures app in detail.
Fix Blurry Pictures By Using Remini
Remini is one of the best photo editing apps available in the Play Store. Follow these steps to know how to fix blurry pictures on Android/iOS.
- On your device, download and launch Remini.
- Create an account using your email or Facebook/Google account.
- Go to the main menu on the app’s home screen.
- From the pop-up menu, select Enhance.
- Now, click on use it to proceed with the process.
- Then, select a picture from your phone photo gallery.
- At the bottom, click on the red button which will create a task.
- The result is displayed on a comparison screen with two panes separated by a vertical slider.
- Slowly move the slider to minimize blurriness.
- Once you’re done, click on Save to save the image.
However, you can get the app’s pro version for heavy resolution and multiple choices for the best results. But how to fix blurry images from iPhone to Android? You can use the VLC app or the website CloudConvert to make your pictures less blurry.
Fix Blurry Pictures By Using Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is by far one of the most popular photo editing programs out there. Here’s the basic process of how to fix blurry pictures in lightroom.
- On your device, download and launch Adobe Lightroom.
- Then, tap on the + icon to upload a blurry photo from your phone photo gallery.
- Tap on the photo to open the editor.
- From the bottom of your screen, tap on Presets.
- From Library, locate and tap on Sharpening.
- This opens a Sharpening pop-up menu at the bottom.
- Now, choose the level of sharpening you want based on your photo.
- You can also adjust the radius and detail sliders till you get the desired results.
- From the upper right side corner, tap on the checkmark to save these changes.
Using its brush tool, you can also adjust the sharpness of a specific part of the selected photo. This will help you to avoid over-sharpening the background or other elements in the photo.
Fix Blurry Pictures By Using Adobe Photoshop
Being a part of the Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop is the most popular photo editing program you’ll find! The following steps will help you to learn how to fix blurry pictures in Photoshop to sharpen a photo.
- On your device, download and launch Adobe Photoshop.
- Then, tap on the + icon to upload a blurry photo from your phone photo gallery.
- Then, locate and tap on the Filter menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Sharpen.
- This again opens a pop-up list.
- Here, select the Shake Reduction filter.
- This filter will analyze the uploaded image automatically.
- A progress bar will be displayed on your screen.
- This bar will disappear once the scanning is completed.
- Photoshop will now display a clear picture.
- You can click on Sharpen More if you want additional sharpening.
- When you’re done editing, click on Save to save these changes.
In Adobe Photoshop, you’ll find several sharpening tools that will help you to fix any images. You can even experiment with the other tools until you’re satisfied with the results!
Fix Blurry Pictures By Using Paint.net
There is an exclusive software called Paint.net for PC users. It is free, easy to use, and excellent for making any photos less blurry. Follow these steps to know how to fix blurry pictures on a Windows computer.
- On a web browser, open Paint.net.
- Then, select and open the blurry image you want to edit.
- Click on Effects to select Photo.
- Then, click on Sharpen.
- Using the slider, you can sharpen the selected image.
- You can either slide from left to right to sharpen the image.
- Click the OK button once you’re done to save the image.
However, you can use Paint.net to blur the background while keeping the subject sharp. This makes the subject pop out and gives an artistic effect to the image.
Fix Blurry Pictures Using AVCLabs Photo Enhancer
Editing blurry pictures online is an easy task via the free online photo sharpener AVCLabs Photo Enhancer. Follow these steps to learn how to fix blurry pictures online for free.
- Using any web browser, go to https://enhance.avclabs.com.
- Now, drag or drop a blurred image into this online tool.
- From the right panel, choose the Al Model and Scale Value to enhance the image.
- Then, click on the Start Processing button.
- Wait for a minute or two when the tool is enhancing the image automatically.
- Go to the Processed Image section to see the result.
- Click on Download Image to save the image to your device.
You don’t need any photoshop skills to fix any blurry pictures. This online tool will help you to convert a low-definition photo to a high-definition photo. You can even use the Fotor website to fix this issue.
Fix Blurry Pictures On Mac
The Sharpen adjustment tool can make edges crisper and better defined. Follow these steps to know how to fix blurry images on Mac.
- Open the Photos app on your MacBook.
- Then, scroll down to select an image you want to edit.
- From the upper right-hand corner, click Edit.
- Now, click on Sharpen from the menu to the right.
- Slowly move the sliders to make the adjustments to make your less blurry.
- Click Done when you’re finished editing the photo.
Now, the new and improved version of the selected photo will be displayed in the Photos App.
Know more information like this on Fixznow
How Do You Make A Blurry Picture Clear?
Fix blur using just Photoshop:
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Duplicate the background layer and select it.
- Select Filter, Other, and High Pass and set it to 10%.
- Set the blend mode for the layer to hard light and adjust the opacity until the image is clear.
How Can I Fix A Blurry Picture On My Iphone For Free?
Afterlight. Afterlight is a free app to fix blurry pictures for iPhone users. It is designed for “quick and straightforward” photo editing and comes with a variety of tools that are specifically made for enhancing photo qualities. With this app, you can fix the blurry photos shot on your iPhone easily.
How Do You Edit Blurry Pictures On Iphone?
Use the Depth Control slider (on supported models) to adjust the level of background blur in your Portrait mode photos.
- Tap any photo taken in Portrait mode to view it in full screen.
- Tap Edit, then tap.
- Drag the slider left or right to adjust the background blur effect.
- Tap Done to save your changes.
Why Are iPhone Pics Blurry?
If your Photos and Videos are stored in iCloud and you share it before downloading the original then it may appear blurry but it is not. Your photos and videos are stored on your device in their original, high-resolution version. This means that they use a lot of space on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
How Do You Clear A Blurry Picture On Your Phone?
Go to the “Enhance” menu on the app’s homescreen. The enhance function helps optimize your photos for enhanced facial features and a sharper background. It can help reduce noise and strange-looking pixels and works well on low-resolution and blurry photos. Click “use it” to proceed with the deblurring.
What Causes Image Blurring?
There are basically five causes of blurry photos: camera movement, subject movement, missed focus, insufficient depth of field, and lens softness.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to fix blurry photos in detail. Blurry images can ruin special or spontaneous moments you want to capture. There are many apps and websites you can use to make your photos clearer. You can use Snapseed, Remini, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop for fixing any blurry images. Free websites like AVCLabs Photo Enhancer and Fotor can edit blurry pictures. The results received by both methods are very impressive! It lets you play with all basic adjustment settings on a computer or smartphone. Thus, you can now easily fix a blurry image on any device by learning how to fix blurry pictures.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CrazzyCricket
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CricFor
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EagerClub
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EarthCycle
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EkSankalpJob